Saturday 4 August 2012

Sweet Nothings

Hello again :)

The other day I bought some of Kaisercraft's "Sweet Nothings" collection. I needed something for a "bride to be" card to be given at a High Tea - so I wanted to use something pretty, yet kind of romantic too. The "Sweet Nothings" collection is oh so pretty with flowers galore and also kind of romantic with cherubs and little loving sentiments.

Here's what I've done so far...firstly, a generic card...


Materials used:
Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings" Paper Pad and Rub Ons
Kaisercard "Latte"
Pearls also by Kaisercraft


These butterflies are cut from one of the papers included in the paper pad.


I sometimes like to add a strip of detail inside my cards too, just for some extra prettiness :) This one is along the bottom.

Next, a "thinking of you" card...

Again using the "Sweet Nothings" Paper Pad and rub ons, also Kaisercard "Sage" and a die cut from the "Sweet Nothings" Collectables.




The possibilities are endless...and lots of fun. Hopefully there will be some time tomorrow to do a few more. Watch this space!

Thanks for dropping by ;)
Abs


6 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness Abs, they are gorgeous! I need you to come and decorate my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Poultney! Maybe I should pop over on a "decorating" trip? Do you think the school would fund that? Hahaha!
      Abs.

      Delete
  2. I've just been looking around your blog. You make the most gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thank you so much! I squeeze in a bit of craft here and there when I can. Helps the mind unwind a bit. Loved your recent "silent Sunday" pic. Such enthusiasm :)

      Abs

      Delete
  3. Oh these are the prettiest cards! I love the inside detail! Happy to have found you here through my blog...yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amie :) Thank you! Glad you like them. And thanks for following. Yay!

      Abs

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave a comment. I really appreciate it :) Abs