Wednesday 24 October 2012

More Hippy Girl.

Hi again :)

During the last couple of days, I have been having a great time checking out lots of crafty blogs. You may notice a few new funky buttons to click on and explore. I have seen some truly inspirational creations and said "wow!" and "I have to try that" about a million times. FUN! I would like to thank and welcome all the new followers who have jumped on board my blog. It is most appreciated. It's nice to share the love of paper craft :)

So, here are a couple more cards I made using the Hippy Girl range by Kaisercraft. You can see the birthday card I made previously here. The colours and patterns in this range make it too difficult to choose what to use - they are all just too lovely -, so I have used a whole bunch of papers all together.






I love a little bit of inside detail.






Card stock by Kaisercraft, "tangerine" and "latte".
Papers by Kaisercraft, the Hippy Girl Paper Pad and the 12 x 12 papers.
Ink by Versa Color, "lilac 35" and "paprika 155".
So easy!

These cards will be available at my Etsy store as a 2 pack. Coming very soon! I promise! I know....it's a work in progress but I'm getting there. 

Thanks for dropping by :)

Abs


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding my button Abs! Congrats on the new followers...so looking forward to checking out your etsy store when you have it up.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all Tan. I love checking out what you and the kiddos have been up to at school. Your new button is ace! The etsy store is nearly ready. Just doing the final decorating.

      Abs x

      Delete
  2. 'VERY' nice Abs... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Such a simple layout but soooo effective. Love the patterns & colours... so very cool...
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb :) I love the Hippy Girl range. Awesome colours and patterns. Something very simple can still look groovy :)

      Abs x

      Delete
  3. You're right, the Hippy Girl paper is gorgeous! I love how you've used it in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea :) And thanks for following!

      Abs

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave a comment. I really appreciate it :) Abs